Credit Officer responsibilities are:
- Review loan requests
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up payment plans
- Maintain updated records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals
- Monitor progress of existing loans
Credit Officer requirements are:
- Bachelor's Degree from Management, Business, Banking, Accounting, and any related fields.
- Min. 1-year working experience as RO Loan, Credit Officer from Banking / P2P Lending.
- Good interpersonal skills and self driven.
- Understanding lending procedures and financing products.
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good Integrity
- Willing to work at Sunter Agung, Jakarta Utara