Operations Manager responsibilities are:
- Understand the goals of our clients
- Align and influence our stakeholders to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Identifying opportunities for efficiencies in the work process and innovative approaches to completing the scope of work.
- Establish and maintain effective performance tracking to ensure that strategies are performing as expected and provide recommendations for changes.
- Proactively identify business risk and proposed for long/short term solutions to remediate the underlying issue.
- Drive documentation of processes in the Operations department, manage the repository and do regular reviews Initiate, drive & conduct process improvements across all functions
Operations Manager requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in a transformation or consulting ERP platform in the FMCG industry
- Have strong experience in the supply chain industry Strong in process understanding and LEAN approach
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Have a strong ability to influence and collaborate with operations stakeholders Ability to travel (both locally and abroad) for short-term and long-term project assignments.