Senior Talent Acquisition requierements are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting, and demonstrated experience recruiting diverse qualified candidates, across several different functional disciplines
- You are a strong relationship builder, and are able to build credibility with key stakeholders across division
- You're an excellent communicator (verbal and written) and you operate with ease in collaborating, liaising, and negotiating with multiple cross functional departments by tailoring your communication efforts to various audiences
- You enjoy creating workflows, refining systems, processes and you have a keen ability to maintain oversight of all of the details as you coordinate many moving pieces under tight timelines
- You are a self-starter, who is comfortable in operating in ambiguity and also able to create clarity in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. You experience working in launch, growth and/or transition phases of organizations
- You are a natural problem solver, who deploys sound judgment and creativity to address challenges with limited resources and best available knowledge and context
- You enjoy setting ambitious goals and demonstrate eagerness, discipline, and resilience in achieving goals individually and collectively, no matter the complexities that arise;
- You value learning from your partners (internal and external) and consider the user experience to be integral to systems building work; you're highly curious and excited to learn about different people's motivations and interests;
- You recognize the value of a diverse staff, that includes a multitude of perspectives and voices, and you proactively identify opportunities to increase visibility of our work with underrepresented communities;
- You have some familiarity with the applicant tracking system
- You've demonstrated an aptitude and ability with technology, you're comfortable leveraging LinkedIn Recruiter, constructing Boolean searches and other technologies and tactics as needed.
Senior Talent Acquisition responsibilities are:
- Be your own manager to yourself - Effectively managing the full recruiting life-cycle for multiple requisitions. Actively source talent using creative recruiting techniques including but not limited to: job boards, social media, cold calling, job fairs, networking, bootcamp, campus hiring, headhunter, community organizations as well as creating and maintaining a bench of strong prospective candidates for future vacancies and also manage our ATS platform
- Be a CEO's direct subordinate - Direct report to CEO due to deliver smooth reporting by weekly
- Be an Architect - You forecast the needs of the business and plan resources to support the demand. You decide on and implement the right resource model to achieve hiring goals
- Be a Collaborator - You’re an expert at creating partnerships across Netflix and within Talent Acquisition. You have the ability to articulate a common goal, influence others to come together to align with the goal, and drive action to completion.
- Be a Candidate Experience Designer - Build candidate experience to make a long-lasting connection to our candidates
- Be an Innovator - You love to optimize workflows, drive more efficiency and effectiveness and are exquisite at change management
- Be an Analyst - You are curious about the business, analyze trends in recruiting and translate it back to the coordination function. You use data as signals to seek to understand more, share opportunities, influence others and help inform your decisions.