Account Executive responsibilities are:
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing user as well and ready to handle customer complains.
- Demonstrate Paper.id's product to existing user and grow mutual needs on both sides.
- Establish communication to scale up the business opportunity.
- Knowing the customer's needs by doing a routine follow up day by day.
- Upsell and cross-sell to our customers.
- Coordinate with the senior level to find and conduct the best strategy to be a problem solver for customers.
- Understand industry vertical dynamic to identify customer pain points and solution.
Account Executive requirements are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Have 0-2 years of related working experience as Account Executive
- Experience in selling to SME or B2B is a plus
- Attractive personality and appearance
- Aggressive, persistent, persuasive and proactive in maintain the customers
- Excellent in communication and networking skills through all viable channels
- Exposure in startups / IT companies would be a plus