UI UX Designer responsibilities are:
- Understand basic design process: research, ideation, user journey.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Teams (including Product Manager and Product Associate), Software Engineers, Growth Team, and other UI/UX Designers.
- Gather, evaluate, and prioritize user requirements from user research, competitor analysis, ideation process with internal stakeholders especially Products Team and Engineers.
- Develop sketches, wireframes, well-defined flows, and prototypes to effectively champion and communicate design ideas.
- Grow product metrics, contribute to strategic decisions on the future direction of Paper.id product.
- Mentored and coach junior team members to ensure the best design implementation. Excellent understanding of design process and principles
UI UX Designer requirements are:
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of experience in UI/UX Design along with proven past work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role - as captured in the Portfolio that showcases design craft with a deep understanding of design process and principles[
- Design, or any other relevant Digital Design disciplines; or Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or other related fields, with equivalent practical design experience).
- Experience working with web or mobile-based technologies using design and prototyping tools (such as Figma, Adobe XD, Miro, etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge about UX and UI trends.
- Communicate design ideas and collaborate with cross-functional teams or stakeholders
- Good Understanding of Design Process and usage of data.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Organized and able to work in a team.
- Have good communication skills in Bahasa and English
- Experience in driving User Research is a plus